Lunch box salad2019-11-30
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 15m
- Ready In: 4:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Salad is one of the most variedly used dishes in over the world. It generally consists of slices of fresh vegetables and cheeses. Every one creates their own favorite take as they hold great nutritional qualities. The salad is available in a range of varieties which is differentiated by food culture and customs.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 small green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (11 ounce) cans shoepeg corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
Get a bowl, combine: olive oil, mayo, parsley, green onion, jalapeno, and vinegar. Work the mix completely then combine in some pepper and salt.
Now stir in your tomatoes and corn into the mayo mix.
Place a covering of plastic on the bowl and put everything in the fridge for 4 hours.
*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calories diet.